Get the latest news and information about Scholarships by signing into mentor.schoology.com and joining our "Scholarship Information" group. Simply click on Groups -> My Groups -> Join Group and enter the access code: JQVX-VSW5-W6NW8.
For any questions, see your counselor or Mrs. Pizzuti in room A114.
In addition, the Lake/Geauga Educational Assistance Foundation (LEAF) is available to help students and families with financial aid planning for college. The office is located in the Main Office and LEAF staff members are available on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00AM-2:30PM or by appointment. The LEAF office can be reached by phone at 440-255-2947 or by email:
Mrs. Dixon: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Hardesty: email@example.com
- Watch for scholarship announcements through the Schoology "Scholarship Information" group. See your School Counselor for questions regarding access.
- For hard copies of scholarship applications, please visit the unit office in A114 and speak to Mrs. Pizzuti.
- Please review all scholarship criteria before applying to ensure eligibility.
- Request any recommendations from teachers, counselors, community members that are required -- allowing them 2-3 weeks before the deadline, if possible.
- Be sure to have your materials in by the deadline marked on the application.